From the time Clay Lacy Aviation announced its expansion and development of its Waterbury-Oxford Airport (KOXC) facilities, aircraft owners have been eagerly anticipating the added benefits of the project, ideally located between Boston and New York City.
Oxford delivers significant advantages to Northeast aircraft owners.
- 29-foot hangar doors
• Longest private-aviation airport runway in Connecticut at 5,800 feet.
• Less congestion compared to NY-area airports
• Significantly lower costs on hangar and office rentals, and sales tax benefits
• Higher dispatch reliability with onsite maintenance and tooling
• U.S. customs facilities
• Short flights to other Tri-State airports
• Complete MRO services, upgrades and modifications, and 24/7 AOG support